Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Polygons

Hello Sonora 4th Grade Families!

I hope you are enjoying the weather we have been having. I know I have! I wanted to take a moment to communicate to you a few things we are learning about and some things your child can work on at home to help them in class. We have been studying geometry during our math block of time. Much of what we are doing builds upon what the students have learned in previous grades. We are currently working with polygons. In order to be successful the students need to be able to identify and describe polygons. For some additional practice I am posting some links to interactive games that can help students to review the names and properties of these figures. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit our class blog.


                                                                                          Kari Spurlock :)

Polygon Game

Polygon or Not?


No comments:

Post a Comment